Arkansans urged to make next generation tobacco free
According to a report from Dr. Regina Benjamin, United States Surgeon General, more than 600,000 middle school students and 3 million high school students smoke cigarettes. In Arkansas alone, an estimated 23.5 percent of high school students smoke.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.