LITTLE ROCK, AR – Arvest Bank announced Thursday an agreement to purchase 29 Bank of America locations in four states, 9 of which are in Arkansas.
The locations in Arkansas are:
- Harrsion, 700 US Highway 62-55N
- Hot Springs, 1550 Malvern Ave
- Hot Springs, 1500 Albert Pike Road
- Hot Springs, 4400 Central Ave
- Hot Springs, 301 Exchange Drive
- Hot Springs Village, 111 Cordoba Center
- Mountain Home, 650 South Street
- Russellville, 209 West Main Street
- Russellville, 121 South Boulder
The purchase includes most deposit accounts, including checking, savings, individual retirement accounts, and certificates of deposit. It will not include credit cards, brokerage, or trust accounts.
Arvest says it expects approval of the purchase in the first quarter of 2013. Patrons of those banks changing hands do not need to do anything at this time.