Doc fighting return to Arkansas on murder charges
A former Carson City emergency room doctor who was recently paroled from a Nevada prison after serving time in the 2002 kidnapping of his estranged wife from Utah is fighting his return to Arkansas to face charges in the death of the woman's ex-husband and an associate.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.