Ellington, Jeffress win Dem nods in Ark. runoffs
A prosecutor who negotiated the deal that freed three men convicted in the 1993 killing of three Cub Scouts narrowly won Tuesday's Democratic primary runoff for a congressional seat in Arkansas, as did a state senator who campaigned with no paid staff and little money in the bank.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.