First Ever Ninth Annual World's Shortest St. Patrick's Day Parade
Tim Matheson, who played Otter in the legendary 1978 comedy "Animal House" among dozens of other notable roles, will be the celebrity grand marshal for Hot Springs' First Ever Ninth Annual World's Shortest St. Patrick's Day Parade, which is earning a reputation as one of the best St. Patrick's Day celebrations in America.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.