|Updated: 11/03/2011 5:11 pm
||Published: 11/03/2011 11:10 am
MAGNOLIA, AR – Southern Arkansas University police are searching for suspects who stole 5 quarter horses, a horse trailer, and riding equipment from the University. The horses are valued at $10,000 each.
According to reports, the suspect broke into the bard between 11pm Wednesday and 7am Thursday. The suspect vehicle is reported to be a dark colored Ford Truck.
The stolen horses are described as:
1) American Quarter Horse, 16 years of age, gelding, black in color, bearing a rocking “M” brand on its left hind quarter.
2) American Quarter Horse, 7 years of age, female, gray in color.
3) Quarter Horse, 14 years of age, female, buckskin in color.
4) Quarter Horse, 15 years of age, gelding, Sorrell in color, bearing a rocking “V” brand on its left front quarter, as well as a “K” brand on its right hind quarter.
5) Quarter Horse, 12 years of age, female, black in color, bearing a circle “M” brand on its left hind quarter.
The horse trailer stolen is a 2003 Featherlite, silver in color, bearing Georgia License Plate TL7W102 and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) 4FGL020223C058456.
If anyone has any information regarding the theft please contact the Southern Arkansas University Police Department at 870-235-4100.