LR judge sets $500k bond in deadly hit & run
The man accused of killing two 15-year olds in a high-speed hit & run accident Friday will likely remain in jail after a judge set a $500,000 bond Tuesday. The families of both boys tell FOX16 News they are one step closer to getting justice for their loved ones.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.