FOX16.com

Man running generator in garage found dead

A man running a generator in his garage was found dead Monday morning from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.
LITTLE ROCK, AR – A man running a generator in his garage was found dead Monday morning from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office says James Willis, 68, was found by his son. The sheriff’s office says the garage did not have any ventilation.

Willis’ son, a neighbor, as well as two firefighters from the Arch Street Volunteer Fire Department were also taken to the hospital for apparent carbon monoxide poisoning after complaining of headaches.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Weather Right Now

70°F
Light Rain
High: 79°F
Low: 54°F

7 day forecast