NLR passes dog law requiring restraints on trucks
There is now a law aimed at preventing dogs from riding on the back of pick-up trucks without restraints in North Little Rock. Monday, the North Little Rock city council passed an ordinance requiring drivers to tether their pets to the center of the truck's bed.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.