Official: Ark. 'fracking' disclosure rule success
The director of the Arkansas Oil and Gas Commission says a rule requiring gas-well drillers to reveal the chemicals they use to break up underground rock formations has been a success since it took effect in January. But he says he doesn't see a need to go further with restrictions on the hydraulic fracturing process known as "fracking."
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.