Osborne auction features 1200+ rare items, 5 homes
More than 1200 items belonging to late philanthropist Jennings Osborne will go up for auction on Friday. Starting Wednesday, the Jennings family will also sell five of their homes. According to Osborne's daughter, Breezy, the money made from the auctions will go to various creditors and lenders.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.