|Updated: 4/05/2012 11:48 am
||Published: 4/05/2012 11:47 am
LITTLE ROCK, AR – Officials from the Little Rock Fire Department put out a fire this morning that they say was caused by a grill the owners cooked on the night before.
According to reports, the fire took place at a home located at 3 Barberry Lane around 10:00 Thursday morning. Capt. Edwin Wolfe of the Little Rock Fire Department says the home owners cooked on the grill Wednesday night, which lead to the fire, which caused about $200,000 worth of damage to the home.
No injuries were reported.