FOX16.com

Police: Fire at Little Rock home caused by grill

Officials from the Little Rock Fire Department put out a fire this morning that they say was caused by a grill the owners cooked on the night before.
LITTLE ROCK, AR – Officials from the Little Rock Fire Department put out a fire this morning that they say was caused by a grill the owners cooked on the night before.

According to reports, the fire took place at a home located at 3 Barberry Lane around 10:00 Thursday morning. Capt. Edwin Wolfe of the Little Rock Fire Department says the home owners cooked on the grill Wednesday night, which lead to the fire, which caused about $200,000 worth of damage to the home.

No injuries were reported.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Weather Right Now

63°F
Clear
High: 75°F
Low: 54°F

7 day forecast