Ponds, streams lose water fast in high Ark. temps
The ponds on W.A. Blackmon's cattle ranch in central Arkansas are less than half full, and he figures he has water there for another 30 to 40 days. The ponds have been evaporating at a rate of 2 to 3 inches a day as temperatures soar past 100 degrees.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.