Prosecutor wants to appeal order on ex-lawmaker
A prosecutor says he wants to appeal a judge's order that cleared former Arkansas lawmaker and Harlem Globetrotter Fred Smith's record in a felony theft case that state Democrats say makes the ex-legislator ineligible to run for office.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.