Special Report: Coach finds peace on the field after son's death
With football season comes excitement - the camaraderie of a team, the sense of spirit and energy in the atmosphere. But for one Bryant peewee coach, football is so much more than just a game. The field is the only place where he feels comfort during a life-changing struggle.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.