Special bond issue election expected in Sept.
Tuesday, Little Rock city leaders informally agreed to move forward with asking taxpayers to approve a property tax millage to raise $105-million to pay for street and drainage projects. Voters have approved the tax millage for capital improvement projects since 1958, but this year, the city wants to drop the rate to 3 mills from 3.3.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.