State Health Officer acts to ban possession and sale of designer drug
Dr. Paul Halverson, director and state health officer of the Arkansas Department of Health approved an emergency rule to ban the sale and distribution of phenazepam, sometimes spelled “fenazepam,” a “designer drug” marketed for human consumption, even though the US Food and Drug Administration has not approved its use, according to a release.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.