Trial begins for Arkansas man accused in 5 deaths
Witnesses took the stand for the first time today in the trial of a hot springs man accused in the shooting deaths of five people.
Investigators say the killings occurred during a botched robbery.
Four of the bodies were found in a burned mobile home. The other body was found in a home next door.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.