Van Buren officer named Officer of the Year
On September 13, 2011, James Palmer entered the Crawford County Courthouse and started shooting inside a judge's office. Surveillance video shows employees darting out of their offices and fearing for their lives. Police rush to the scene, including Van Buren Corporal David Passen.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.