Vilonia High holds memorial for senior shot to death
The Cleburne County sheriff says another person faces charges related to the shooting death of a Vilonia High School student. Jared Jones, 18, is charged with possession of an illegal weapon. On Wednesday, classmates of Amanda Allison gathered outside the flag pole to remember her and support her family.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.