Wynne Police Dept to pay more than $150,000 in back wages
The Wynne Police Department will pay $150,085 in back wages and liquidated damages to 24 uniformed officers to resolve a federal lawsuit filed by the U.S. Department of Labor for alleged violations of the overtime and record-keeping provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.