25 players from UAPB suspended after fight
The Southwestern Athletic Conference announced Thursday the suspension of 41 football student-athletes from Southern University and the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff for their roles in an altercation following the football contest between the two schools on Saturday, October 15. Each of the universities has also been fined an undisclosed amount by the Conference Office.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.