Aplin, Oku lead Arkansas State past La.-Monroe
Ryan Aplin threw a 70-yard touchdown pass to Taylor Stockemer to break a tie early in the third quarter, David Oku ran for 131 yards and three scores, and Arkansas State held off Louisiana-Monroe 45-23 on Thursday night to take the Sun Belt Conference lead.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.