Arkansas wins in epic finish
Junior Marshawn Powell scored a career high 33 points and sophomore BJ Young knocked down the game-winner to lead the University of Arkansas basketball team to an 81-78 win over Oklahoma on Tuesday night at Bud Walton Arena.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.