Broyles statue to be dedicated prior to LSU game
A statue honoring former University of Arkansas head football coach and athletic director Frank Broyles will be dedicated on Friday, Nov. 23, at 10 a.m. prior to the Arkansas-LSU football game in Fayetteville. The ceremony will be held at 10 a.m. at the front entrance of the Broyles Athletic Center and is open to the public.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.