Louisiana Tech Hands UALR First Loss of Season
Louisiana Tech (1-1) forced UALR (1-1) into 19 turnovers and held the Trojans to 30.4 percent shooting, as the Bulldogs (1-1) won by a final of 70-52 Wednesday night at Thomas Assembly Center. Louisiana Tech knocked down 22 free throws and held a 34-18 scoring advantage in the paint to hand the Trojans their first loss of the season.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.