Razorbacks rally from 18 down to beat Aggies 42-38
Tyler Wilson and Jarius Wright shattered school records for passing and receiving, and Broderick Green ran 3 yards for the go-ahead touchdown with 1:41 left as No. 18 Arkansas gave No. 14 Texas A&M a rude preview of what it can expect from the SEC next season in a 42-38 victory Saturday.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.