FOX16.com

19 Sent To The Hospital After Chlorine Leak In Blytheville

Blytheville Fire Officials say a majority were released, but 5 are still being treated at the hospital.
BLYTHEVILLE, AR– 19 men were taken to the hospital Sunday morning after they were exposed to chlorine, according to the Blytheville Fire Department.

Officials with the Blytheville Fire Department said crews were called out to the Nucor-Yamato plant around 10am after people complained about a chlorine leak and were exposed to it.

The majority of the people exposed were released from the hospital, but 5 are still being treated.

The scene should be cleared in about an hour.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Weather Right Now

77°F
Partly Cloudy
High: 79°F
Low: 77°F

7 day forecast