LITTLE ROCK, AR - The Mega Millions jackpot for tonight is a whopping $180 million. It is the game’s largest jackpot offered since February.
The cash value for the prize is $107 million.
The Mega Millions website says there have been seven Mega Millions jackpots won this year:
- $61 million won in Tennessee on Jan. 3
- $414 million split between winners in Florida and Maryland on March 18
- $20 million won in New York on March 25
- $30 million won in California on April 4
- $149 million won in Pennsylvania on May 20
- $66 million won in Michigan on June 13
- $33 million won in Texas on June 27
Two of those jackpots remain unclaimed – the $149 million Pennsylvania winner and the $33 million Texas winner have yet to step forward.
Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.