Veteran filmmaker Woody Allen said he will address his estranged daughter's accusations of molestation in the same newspaper that she used to launch her attack on him last week.
Dylan Farrow opened up for the first time about accusations she made back in 1992, suggesting Allen had sexually abused her when she was seven, in a New York Times blog piece published on Saturday.
Allen's representatives jumped to the director's defense and his lawyer insisted the allegations were false, and now the movie icon is set to speak for himself in a new Times story.
Editor Andrew Rosenthal reveals Allen's representatives asked if he would print an open letter from the filmmaker: "We said, 'Yes, send it in.' Normally, we don't publish a direct response. In this case, it was so personal, we thought that we should."Copyright WENN.com