FOX16.com

Fire Destroys a Home in Garland County

From Hot Springs Daily: Fire crews responded to the blaze Friday morning, no one was injured, but the home is a complete loss.
Garland County Fire Photo Courtesy: Hot Springs Daily
Garland County Fire Photo Courtesy: Hot Springs Daily
Garland County Fire Photo Courtesy: Hot Springs Daily
Garland County Fire Photo Courtesy: Hot Springs Daily
Garland County Fire Photo Courtesy: Hot Springs Daily
Garland County Fire Photo Courtesy: Hot Springs Daily

GARLAND COUNTY -- A fire that is believed to have started near a hot chimney has destroyed a home near Lake Hamilton.

No one was injured.

It happened in the 100 block of Grand Ridge Drive off Carpenter Dam Road

According to KLRT Content Partner Hot Springs Daily, the Morning Star and Lake Hamilton Fire Departments responded around 9:45 Friday morning.

The owner of the home was able to get out uninjured.

For more on the story, and to see video, click here.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Weather Right Now

63°F
Clear
High: 75°F
Low: 54°F

7 day forecast