I have a auto cool and it works. you did it wrong on tv. you let the car get hot first. when you park is when you put it on the window. it keeps your car from GETTING like a fry pan.
Now redo the test, by putting it in the window when you park and let it set and do another car without the auto cool.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
High: 86° | Low: 70°