At my dads house on hwy 298. He's been feeding the same group for 10 years now. He's watched them be born and grow up. He's even named them. They never run when he comes out in the morning. They just wait for breakfast.
Submitted by Wyllia Gosvener using the FOX16 Mobile News app
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
High: 83° | Low: 62°