More than half of small business owners admit to spending more time holding their mobile devices than the hand of their significant others, according to the fifth annual National Staples Small Business Survey. That might not necessarily be a bad thing: While this new “phonemance” phenomenon could intrude on family time, the increasing popularity of the “virtual office” illustrates how technology is enabling small business owners to achieve both increased productivity and a work-life balance, the office supply retailer said Monday.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
High: 82° | Low: 62°