The Mystery of the Mayan Medallion opens at the Museum of
Discovery on September 6 and runs through December 14. An
archeological team has mysteriously disappeared from a dig site in
Palenque, Mexico. They had been investigating a long-standing
rumor that a priceless jade medallion is buried in the temple there.
However, something horrifying has scared them off. Luckily, in their
haste to escape, they managed to leave behind a video with clues and a warning to all
who follow. See if you can uncover the mystery of the dig site and find the priceless
Mayan is sponsored by Bank of America and
presented by the Arkansas Discovery Network
funded by the Donald W. Reynolds Foundation.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
High: 82° | Low: 61°