Want to Live Longer? Fit Outweighs Fat
In a new study of more than 14,000 men, those who maintained or boosted their fitness level were less likely to die from any cause, including heart disease even. This was true even if their weight stayed the same or increased compared to men whose fitness levels dipped over time.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.