Listeria/Cantaloupe Death Toll Sets Record
With 29 adult deaths, the ongoing outbreak of listeria food poisoning from tainted cantaloupe is the deadliest listeria outbreak in U.S. history. There were 18 adult and 10 newborn deaths in the 1985 listeria outbreak -- although that year there were 20 miscarriages, compared to one so far this year.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.