Do Grapes or Alcohol Make Red Wine Good for the Heart?
Studies have long suggested that drinking red wine in moderation might be good for the heart. What’s been less clear is whether it’s the alcohol in wine or its antioxidants -- mainly from grape skins and seeds -- that may be responsible for those heart and stroke risk reductions. Now a new study has arrived at a surprising answer: It may be both.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.