Tylenol Products Recalled
McNeil Consumer Healthcare, which makes the popular Tylenol pain relief drugs, says it is recalling a number of lots of its Tylenol products as well as some lots of Sinutab, Benadryl and Sudafed PE because the medications were made at a plant that where production was suspended in April 2010.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.