Is High Blood Pressure Linked to Birth Defects?
Women who take blood pressure drugs called ACE inhibitors during the first trimester of their pregnancy may be no more likely to have babies with birth defects than women with hypertension who take other types of high blood pressure medication or no blood pressure drugs at all, according to a new study.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.