LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- Little Rock police are investigating after a teen showed up at the hospital Sunday morning after being shot.
Police say they responded to Baptist Health just before 7:30 a.m. Sunday where a 17-year-old was being treated after being shot in the shoulder.
The teen told police it happened in the John Barrow neighborhood but did not know exactly where or when he was shot.
The teen’s parents were questioned and police are still investigating.
No suspect has been named.
- Teen shot in Little Rock Sunday morning
- Arkansas Peace Fest held at Little Rock Central High School over the weekend
- Pennsylvania mom, daughter get life terms in slayings of 5 relatives
- More than 500 boots placed on State Capitol steps over the weekend to represent fallen service members
- Major hospital system hit with cyberattack, five locations affected in Arkansas