LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- Little Rock police say a man was shot multiple times Tuesday morning on Shady Lane.
The shooting happened on the 300 block of Shady Lane around 11:45 a.m. Tuesday.
According to a Little Rock police report, officers were originally called to the location due to a recovered stolen vehicle. Officers said in the report while they were on the way, the call was upgraded to a shooting.
In the report, officers say they saw several people standing near a silver 2009 Nissan Quest.
One of the witnesses told police the victim, a 30-year-old man, was on his way to a local hospital with multiple gunshot wounds.
According to the police report, the suspects took off in a white 2016 Nissan Altima. A vehicle of one of the witnesses was hit by the suspects’ car.
If you have any information about this incident, call Little Rock police.
- Not cooking a bird? Get your deep-fried turkey fix at this fast food joint
- Panera adds one of America’s favorite foods to its menu
- Arkansas Has Worked Inside Preparing for Saturday’s Game Against Texas A&M, Update on Dorian Gerald
- Hot Springs police help Missouri with possible homicide evidence found in trash bag
- Building Relationships: Focus on Me