LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- The Arkansas Martin Luther King Jr. Commission will be providing food to be thankful for this holiday season.
“Operation Appreciation Hunger Relief” will be presenting two frozen free Cornish hens per vehicle to families in need and other food that can be prepared for Thanksgiving dinner. They say they will be giving out food until they run out.
The drive-through only event will be from 12:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday in the back parking lot of 906 Broadway in Little Rock.
The event is in partnership with radio stations KIPR-FM 92.3, KPZK-FM 102.5 and KOKY-FM 102.1.
- Biden to reinstate COVID travel rules, add South Africa
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial
- Coronavirus in Arkansas: 1,071 new cases reported Sunday
- Woman dies in collision with construction equipment on Interstate 430 Sunday morning
- SEE: Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for Manhattan