(WIVB)– When the taste buds aren’t tempted by turkey, maybe choose ‘churkey.’
Popeyes’ Thanksgiving feast swapped out the traditional bird with its original chicken recipe instead.
The fast-food delivery even arrives disguised in turkey packaging.
The fried feast includes eight pieces of chicken, a large side and four biscuits for just under $20.
Popeyes partnered with Uber, so you can have your ‘churkey’ delivered to your doorstep.
- Malvern Continues Upward Climb With Quarterback Cedric Simmons, OT Vinny Winters, Others
- Little Rock shops celebrate Small Business Saturday
- Saturday Evening Forecast Update
- Arkansas defeats C-USA defending champion North Texas, 69-54
- Kaden Henley Has Big Game to Help Shiloh Christian Advance in State Playoffs With 28-0 Victory Over Malvern