(WIVB)– When the taste buds aren’t tempted by turkey, maybe choose ‘churkey.’
Popeyes’ Thanksgiving feast swapped out the traditional bird with its original chicken recipe instead.
The fast-food delivery even arrives disguised in turkey packaging.
The fried feast includes eight pieces of chicken, a large side and four biscuits for just under $20.
Popeyes partnered with Uber, so you can have your ‘churkey’ delivered to your doorstep.
- ‘This can be me’: Black participation rising in gymnastics
- Former President Trump reacts to Cleveland Indians’ name change
- Prescott confident in return from injury
- Tennessee DOT: Continuing repair work on I-40 bridge to Memphis pushes reopening to August
- Border migrant shelter granted reprieve from demolition in Reynosa, Mexico