LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- If you’re looking for the perfect way to celebrate the holiday season in the age of social distancing, the Arkansas Trail of Holiday Lights is returning this week.
Several cities and towns across the state will be taking part in the holiday tradition that’s in its 25th year. Many events have been scheduled with modified activities to stick to social distancing requirements so you can hit the road and enjoy Arkansas in the safest way.
There are lots of outdoor activities to enjoy, including hiking, biking, horseback riding, golf, wildlife watching, world-class trout fishing and more.
To view locations and events around the state, go to Arkansas.com/trailofholidaylights.
- No. 8 Arkansas Earns Commanding 4-0 win Over No. 3 Alabama
- Arkansas Takes 7-3 Win In Opener, Nightcap to Follow
- From gift cards to cash: these fitness apps pay you to get in shape
- Fire burning underground in Utah can’t be extinguished
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says