EMPLOYER: FIS Global
JOB TITLE: Dedicated Banking Customer Contact Associate II
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Serve as a primary contact for high valued clients in a state of the art contact center
- Troubleshoot customer concerns and provide solutions
- Track and document inbound support requests
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ADDED BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Banking or financial industry experience
- 1-2 Call Center experience
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and 3 weeks of paid vacation
- 401k program with company match
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
EMPLOYER: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant II
This position will serve as Executive Assistant II for the COPH Office of Academic Affairs and COPH Office of Research, reporting jointly to the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and the Associate Dean for Research. The Executive Assistant II will help plan, coordinate and implement activities of both offices; advance college-wide Office of Academic Affairs and Office of Research work by interfacing with Dean’s Office personnel as well as personnel in the five departments across the college; and contribute to academic affairs and research teams in order to help move these enterprises forward to achieve the missions of the COPH and UAMS. S/he will coordinate meetings and activities with individuals from local, state and national agencies as well as other colleges and departments at UAMS.
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) has a unique combination of education, research, and clinical programs that encourages and supports teamwork and diversity. We champion being a collaborative health care organization, focused on improving the health, health care, and well-being of Arkansans.
UAMS offers amazing benefits and perks:
- Health: Medical, Dental and Vision plans available for staff and family
- Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Education discount for staff and dependents (undergraduate only)
- Retirement: Up to 10% matched contribution from UAMS
- Basic Life Insurance up to $50,000
- Career Training and Educational Opportunities
- Merchant Discounts
- Concierge prescription delivery on the main campus when using UAMS pharmacy
SALARY: Offered commensurate with experience
Coordinates and supports the activities of the Office of Academic Affairs and Office of Research:
- Works with the Associate Deans to manage various committees
- Supports work of the Associate Deans
- Conducts web research to assemble and summarize information on practices adopted at other institutions
- Conducts other activities to help develop new administrative initiatives
- Serves as a reference person for archives
- Coordinates meetings and minutes
- Performs general office duties including scheduling meetings
- Responsible for making travel arrangements, ordering supplies, etc.
- Other duties as assigned and requested
This position will also back-up the Dean’s Executive Assistant.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related field plus two (2) years of experience working in an administrative role -OR- High School diploma/GED plus six (6) years of experience working in an administrative role.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have excellent writing, editing, and spelling skills
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree plus two (2) years or more of administrative or related experience
- SAP experience
Bend, crawl, crouch, kneel, stoop, or reach overhead: Occasionally
Lift, push, pull, carry weight: 10 lbs or less
Use hands to touch, handle, or feel: Never
Taste or smell: Never
Read, concentrate, think analytically: Continuously
Physical Environment: Inside Office Environment
Noise Level: Quiet
Visual Requirements: Near visual acuity
EMPLOYER: Arkansas Department of Human Services
JOB TITLE: IT Senior Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Little Rock, AR
STARTING SALARY: $80,242.00
The Department of Human Services (DHS) IT Senior Engineer is responsible for reviewing, designing and developing solutions to solve complex application problems, system administration issues, and network concerns.
Defines systems requirements based on agency user needs, cost, and integration with existing applications and systems. Determines technical standards and functionality tests for DHS applications and systems. Delivers technical assistance services to customers directly and manages the acquisition and deployment of other resources in response to the customer needs. Develops and implements procedures designed to ensure that all systems support the department’s business and meets the requirements of the end-users. Verifies stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of system architecture. Provides technical guidance and support for the development and troubleshooting of systems and monitors system operations to detect potential problems. Collaborates with engineers and software developers to select appropriate design solutions and to ensure the compatibility of system components. Performs other duties as assigned.
The formal education equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, data processing, or a related field; plus four years of experience in systems engineering, systems administration, or a related field. OR Completion of technical training in computer science, data processing, or a related field acquired from a vocational, military, or industrial setting; plus four years of experience in systems engineering, systems administration, or a related field.
Technology related experience or certifications such as CCNA/CCNP, CCAr, MCSA/MCSE, MCITP, MCTS, Cloud or security related experience/certifications such as AWS, Azure, Google CISSP, CISM, CEH, ITIL etc. Knowledge/experience with databases, scripting and coding languages such as SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Powershell, Perl, Python, Java, C, etc. Knowledge/experience with the system development lifecycle and approaches such as Agile, Scrum and Kanban.
This position provides a competitive starting salary of $80,242.00 and excellent benefits including group health and life insurance, state retirement plan, and a tax deferred compensation plan, holidays and annual leave time off.
EMPLOYER: Arkansas State University-Beebe
JOB TITLE: Skilled Tradesman/HVAC
JOB DUTIES: The position of Skilled Tradesman-HVAC is responsible for the maintenance, repair, and/or installation of all HVAC units on campus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and Layout of new HV/AC systems.
- Installation of HV/AC systems and refrigeration equipment.
- Inspection and service repair on low pressure boilers.
- Special projects and support service.
- Performing general and preventive maintenance repair of HV/AC systems.
- Perform general building maintenance.
QUALIFICATIONS: Refrigerant Recovery License is required with a minimum of 3 years experience in heating and air conditioning repair and unit replacement. Applicant must have all licenses and certifications required by Arkansas State Law to service all heating and air conditioning equipment.
PAY: $29,251 annually
LOCATION: Beebe, AR
ABOUT THE COMPANY: ASU-Beebe is a public two-year college with its main campus located in Beebe, Arkansas on the 67/167 corridor approximately 35 miles north of the state’s capitol of Little Rock.
EMPLOYER: Natural Grocers
JOB TITLE: Cashier – Temporary
JOB LOCATION: US-AR-Little Rock, 9210 N. Rodney Parham Rd.
The job in a nutshell:
Do you have a passion for helping people? Do you believe that you can change the world with your food choices? How about nutrition; do you like to learn and help people live healthier? Yes? Well, do we have the job for you! A Natural Grocers Good4U Crew Member plays a critical role in helping Natural Grocers be the most awesome place possible where food quality actually matters, affordability is a must and health is what we are buzzing about. We have a lot going on, so we don’t think you’ll get bored! From stocking, greeting and cashiering, to promoting special events, and our one-of-a-kind Nutrient to Know About program, you will have the opportunity to use your people skills, passion for talking and learning about nutrition, energy, and excitement in this multifaceted entry-level position. We are looking for Good4UCrew Members that will join us in our enthusiasm and passion for helping people and the environment. Sound good? Keep reading…
The nitty-gritty, what is essential in this role?
- Providing world class customer service
- Cashiering duties
- Providing support in various departments
- Support Company initiatives
- Gain product knowledge
So there you have it! That’s the basics of the job, pretty awesome, right?! Of course, all our Good4U Crew Members are considered to be “all hands on deck” and ready to help with whatever needs to get done in order to support the team. Don’t forget, we like to have fun here at Natural Grocers! Bring your smile every day and jump onboard with one of the most amazing companies ever, seriously, it really is.
Do you have the experience/skills/education we are looking for?
Here at Natural Grocers we don’t see ourselves as just another run of the mill grocery store, no way, we are much more than that! We have a purpose here and we are all committed to seeing our customers, communities, and planet get healthier as we strive for the highest food quality standards. Not to brag or anything, but you won’t find anyone, anywhere beat our food quality standards- seriously. Our Good4U Crew Members carry this passion and mission every day. No matter how big or small the task at hand, our Crew knows that they are contributing big time to a ginormous mission!
- STRONG people skills!
- Retail experience
- Cashiering skills/Money handling
- Ability to pass food safety training courses and/or certifications .
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage changing priorities
- Sense of urgency in the completion of tasks
- Ability to take direction and follow through
Now don’t be taking this job description as an employment contract. Remember, just by acknowledging this doesn’t mean we are guaranteeing a job or that there isn’t going to be some additional duties we need you to jump on board with. There is a chance that this job description may change without notice. Sometimes change just sneaks up on you! Our Good4U Crew Members must be willing to tackle all tasks assigned. Look at it as a personal challenge; we know you got this!
EMPLOYER: Kroger Stores
JOB TITLE: Kroger Retail Clerk
Our primary focus is to create an uplifting customer experience through exceptional service. We are looking for friendly and engaged people who have a passion to serve and Feed the Human Spirit. Our associates work in different departments in our stores but share a common goal of being friendly and caring to each other and our customers. From making it right to making connections, we show each other how much we truly care.
As a part of our team, you could:
- Assist customers at checkout and bag groceries
- Build attractive displays and stock shelves
- Select and gather products to fulfill customer’s online orders
- Prepare gourmet dishes, make artisan sandwiches and serve local and imported cheeses
- Bake fresh breads and cookies, decorate cakes and serve personalized coffees
- Create artistic floral arrangements
- Prepare fresh cut fruits and vegetables
- Cut and serve the highest quality meats and seafood
- Contribute in many other areas to provide extraordinary service to our customers
We are now accepting applications for all positions including cashier, bagger, e-Commerce clerk, grocery clerk, produce clerk, meat clerk, deli clerk and bakery clerk.
We offer our associates much more than just a paycheck, we offer a career with promise. In addition to medical and retirement plans, we offer paid vacation, life insurance, tuition assistance and college scholarships. Associates also enjoy flexible schedules, and many associates who begin in part-time jobs choose to grow with us into long-term careers. If you are interested in becoming a valued member of our team, apply now. We look forward to getting to know you!
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening; Overnight