Editor’s Note: This article will be updated with new job listings throughout the week.
EMPLOYER: Structurlam Mass Timber Corporation
JOB TITLE: Industrial Electrician
JOB LOCATION: Conway, AR
WHO WE ARE
The way we build in North America is changing – and for the better. Are you ready to be part of that
change? Would you like to live in Conway, Arkansas, leading the plant maintenance on behalf of one
of North America’s leading mass timber manufacturing companies? Do you want to play a key role in the movement to a more innovative and sustainable construction?
With over five decades of wood product innovation, Structurlam Mass Timber Corporation is
redefining the structural use of wood – the world’s only renewable building material – and shaping
the way we build. This is your chance to join a team with ample experience and expertise in building some of North America’s most beautiful, high-profile mass timber structures.
Our team is passionate about creating the perfect mass timber solutions for all of our customers,
resulting in more award-winning structures than any other manufacturer in North America. Working closely with our customers, we approach each mass timber project with a passion for wood and its strength and beauty.
We are looking to fill several full-time positions for an Industrial Electrician who will support the
Structurlam team at our Conway, Arkansas location.
Are you ready to be part of changing the way we build in North America? How would you like to be
part of Structurlam’s start-up team in Conway, Arkansas, and help us ready one of North America’s
most innovative manufacturing companies?
Structurlam is at the forefront of the global resurgence in the structural use of wood and changing
the way we build. This is your chance to play a key role in the movement to more sustainable
construction by using the world’s only renewable building material.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the successful candidate will possess previous experience
in a manufacturing environment, knowledge in the woodworking industry, including finger-jointing
and CNC equipment.
The Industrial Electrician will work as part of a team to install, test, troubleshoot, and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices, and related equipment within a manufacturing environment. This individual will have the ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics, and specifications in order to provide troubleshooting and repair services. The Industrial Electrician will also routinely perform preventative maintenance on all equipment and components in order to ensure the continued safe, efficient, and effective operations of all equipment and fixtures utilized by the organization. Shift work, including weekends, will be required.
WHO YOU ARE
Education and Experience
- Commitment to working safely, coupled with strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Red-Seal journeyperson certification
- Minimum 5 years’ Industrial Electrician experience required, with preference given to those with a background in a manufacturing environment
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A desire to continuously grow and develop your operational knowledge and leadership capabilities by participating in professional development opportunities
- Alignment with Structurlam’s values of safety, teamwork, agility, sustainability, and innovation
- Reliable transportation
Benefits and Compensation
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive total rewards package, which includes
competitive compensation with a pay-for-performance philosophy, benefits, and other programs
designed to support our associates and meet their needs. If you invest your time and talents in our
company, we will invest in you.
We strive to support our people in reaching their full potential. We provide a variety of on-the-job
training and continuing education in many areas at Structurlam to ensure you have the skills you
need to succeed. Our promote-from-within culture recognizes high performance, and we offer
diverse career paths across the organization for those with the talent and will to advance.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Resumes can be submitted to Jamie Stires directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or they can apply online through Indeed.
EMPLOYER: Arkansas Department of Human Services
JOB TITLE: Physical Therapist
JOB LOCATION: AHC-Benton, Arkansas
The Physical Therapist at AHC in Benton is responsible for assisting in physical therapy treatment programs by carrying out specific treatments and preparing treatment equipment and areas. Observes patients during treatment to compile and evaluate data on patient responses and progress. Measures patient’s range-of-joint motion, body parts, and vital signs to determine effects of treatments or as documentation for patient evaluations. Instructs, motivates, safeguards, and assists patients practicing exercises and functional activities under direction of medical staff. Confers with physical therapy staff and others to discuss and evaluate patient information for planning, modifying, and coordination of treatment activities. Performs other duties as assigned.
The formal education equivalent of a master’s degree in physical therapy; plus two years of experience in physical therapy.
At least two years of nursing home and/or psychiatric experience is preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist by the State Board of Physical Therapy in accordance with ACA 17-93-303.
This position provides a competitive starting salary of $79,879.00 with excellent benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email resume to email@example.com
- Please reference “Physical Therapist/Position #22110330” in the email subject line.
EMPLOYER: Arkansas State University-Beebe
JOB TITLE: Coordinator of Workforce Training
Under the direction of the Director of Workforce and Community Development, the Coordinator of Workforce Training will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of workforce development programs and assist with community outreach programs and projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with area industry leaders and employers to stay abreast of latest workforce development and credentialing needs.
- Serve as an active member and/or leader of project teams and groups as it relates to workforce and community education.
- Assists in marketing of workforce development programs and services.
- Works collaboratively in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives in meeting goals as established by the department.
- Represents ASU-Beebe and its campuses in community events, meetings, and workshops.
- May design, schedule and provide management oversight for non-credit courses, seminars, and workshops.
- Ability to understand advancing technology, embrace technological change and help position the college to meet emerging challenges and opportunities as needed.
- Responsible for the successful onboarding of part-time faculty including posting of open positions and completing HR related activities that includes paperwork, hiring, evaluations and training.
- Understands the college’s ERP system, various data storage and reporting systems to work cross-functionally within the institution.
- This position will develop and schedule classes, maintain student records and reporting information as required by ASUB campuses and the Arkansas Department of Higher Education in regards to non-credit instruction.
- The Coordinator of Workforce Training will work collaboratively with academic leadership to facilitate the necessary training, transition to credit bearing courses and aid in the advancement of workforce education.
- Assists the college in seeking external funding opportunities and writing grants to deliver non-credit and community education courses.
- Maintains detailed records to successfully administer state and federal grants.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree and at least 6 month’s work experience.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: ASU-Beebe is a public two-year college with its main campus located in Beebe, Arkansas on the 67/167 corridor approximately 35 miles north of the state’s capitol of Little Rock.
EMPLOYER: GPM Investments LLC
JOB TITLE: Stocker
The Stocker is responsible for stocking and cleaning of the store. The Stocker reports to the Store Manager.
- Greets customers in a friendly manner as they enter the store or the gas island
- Stocks coolers and freezers to planogram
- Stocks store shelves and displays to planogram
- Cleans coolers and store shelving
- Rotates back stock to the sales floor using the FIFO method
- Prices products per company standard
- Safely performs all duties using required tools (ladders, step ladders, tools, gloves, et al)
- Cleans and restocks restrooms
- Cleans and restocks beverage and food service areas
- Cleans and restocks gasoline island supplies
- Cleans gas pumps
- Cleans store windows and sills
- Cleans and organizes back rooms
- Other job related duties as assigned
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Job requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday
- Ability to climb ladders
- Work with cleaning chemicals
- Ability to lift 10 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally
EMPLOYER: Dyno Nobel Inc.
JOB TITLE: Interstate Bulk Driver
JOB LOCATION: Pine Bluff, AR 71601
Become a valued employee as an Interstate Bulk Driver operating newer equipment for our private fleet servicing customers in TX, OK, and AR (all loads originate from our El Dorado, AR plant).
- Private fleet – Be a team member that drives a truck (not just a truck number)
- $76,000 annual average earnings – with potential for more!
- $2,500 sign-on bonus paid within two weeks of starting
- Vacation time paid at your average weekly wage
- Paid for mileage PLUS hourly for loading, unloading, fueling, etc.
- Stable & well-established global manufacturer
- 90% driver retention rate, average tenure is 7+ years
- Average truck is 2-3 years old, well-maintained to keep you safe and making money
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As Interstate Bulk Driver, you will be part of a dynamic team who serves internal/external customers in a professional, safe and efficient manner consistent with DNA’s and DNTI’s mission, vision and values.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Safety focused individual
- Good driving record
- Class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsement
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, and team player
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Average of 3 weeks paid training when you start – we’re here to support you
- Vacation time + 10 paid holidays + an additional 24-40 PTO hours depending on when you start
- Full health benefits including employer HSA contributions + dental plan with orthodontic and implant options
- Up to a 4% 401k match