EMPLOYER: The Exchange
JOB TITLE: SErvices Business Manager
JOB LOCATION: Little Rock AFB
Incumbent will serve as manager and/or provide oversight of assigned exchange personal services, retail, food commodity operations, vending, telecommunications and/or theater operations within designated area of responsibility. Provides guidance and offers resolutions to maintain effective services operations that drive the customer experience and meet business objectives. Ensures compliance to corporate and local policies and procedures and that the highest standards of the customer experience are met.
3 years services management or progressive retail/food services, or contracting management experience.
Bachelor’s degree and 1 year services management or progressive retail/food services, or contracting management experience.
- Manages concession programs, fairs, bazaars, special events and food/vending programs.
- Explores opportunities and develops plans to increase service offerings and effective marketing to drive sales revenue and grow the business. Sources vendors for short-term and long-term contracts.
- Acts as a contracting officer’s representative for administration and oversight of exchange agreements. May handle contract development and/or negotiation in accordance with Exchange objectives and policies.
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
SALARY MINIMUM: $45,914.00
EMPLOYER: FIS Global
JOB TITLE: Dedicated Banking Customer Contact Associate II
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Serve as a primary contact for high valued clients in a state of the art contact center
- Troubleshoot customer concerns and provide solutions
- Track and document inbound support requests
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ADDED BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Banking or financial industry experience
- 1-2 Call Center experience
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and 3 weeks of paid vacation
- 401k program with company match
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
EMPLOYER: Sonic Drive-In
JOB TITLE: Cook
Who says FUN and RESPONSIBILITY can’t hang together? At SONIC Drive-In restaurants, you’ll have all that, along with great pay, flexible hours, a cool uniform and the camaraderie of fantastic co-workers. As a SONIC Drive-In restaurant Cook, you will oversee the Appetite Satisfaction Department, which involves operating the following stations: Food Production, Grill, Fryer and other tasks if applicable.
Cook tasks in the restaurant may include:
- Preparing and cooking food orders to meet product quality standards
- Food preparation and portioning
- Cooking on the grill- Operating the fry station
- Dressing items to order
- Packaging all menu items and checking for product quality and consistency
- Cleaning including trash disposal, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and sanitizing food areas
SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Cook Requirements:
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to be flexible in all situations based on business need
- Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC Drive-In restaurants
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required
Additional SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Cook Qualifications
- Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing quality products for our guests!
- A willingness to cross-train on all the stations – it never gets boring here!
- Motivated individuals who are team players and committed to keeping our drive-in clean and safe.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the SONIC Drive-In restaurant experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee’s knees, cruisin’ . . . you get the picture! It’s downright sensational!!All that’s missing is you, so APPLY TODAY! SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.
JOB LOCATION: MONTICELLO, AR 71657
EMPLOYER: University of Arkansas for Medical Science
JOB TITLE: Cashier
The Cashier handles register transactions for customers at retail food outlets. Prepares and/or serves food items for customers. Able to prepare complicated frozen, iced and hot specialty coffee, espresso and tea drinks. Cleans and stocks work area.
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) has a unique combination of education, research, and clinical programs that encourages and supports teamwork and diversity. We champion being a collaborative health care organization, focused on improving patient care and the lives of Arkansans.
UAMS offers amazing benefits and perks:
- Health: Medical, Dental and Vision plans available for staff and family
- Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Education discount for staff and dependents (undergraduate only)
- Retirement: Up to 10% matched contribution from UAMS
- Basic Life Insurance up to $50,000
- Career Training and Educational Opportunities
- Merchant Discounts
- Concierge prescription delivery on the main campus when using UAMS pharmacy
SALARY: $29,120 annually ($14.00 hourly)
- Performs all transactions involving forms of payment including cash, cards, meal tickets and payroll deduct, etc.
- Preparing and producing specialty drinks.
- Cleans immediate work area around register as well as work unit including walls, chairs, tables, cabinets, etc.
- Stocks paper goods, food items and beverages as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma/GED.
- Six (6) months experience in customer service, clerical work or related field.
- Cashiering experience required.
- Food service experience required.
- Ideal candidate is team-oriented and has great customer service skills.
- ServSafe Certified