EMPLOYER: Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores
JOB TITLE: Diesel Mechanic – Tire Care
As a diesel mechanic, we want you to go beyond the day-to-day work and truly succeed. You’ll have the chance to interact with drivers from all over, making their travels and their day better. If you enjoy making people smile and are looking for a great opportunity to grow along with a winning team, join us today.
HOW YOU’LL FIT IN:
- Troubleshoot and repair light mechanical issues that may include wheel-end assemblies, electrical systems, suspensions, A/C, or engine components
- Assist customers with roadside services
- Provide preventative maintenance services
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends or holidays
- Possess a valid driver’s license and pass a drug screen
- Capability to lift minimum of 50 pounds, working in close quarters
- Always put the safety and satisfaction of your customers first, complying with company safety policies & procedures
JOB LOCATION: Malvern, AR 72104
EMPLOYER: Longhorn Steakhouse
JOB TITLE: SERVER
The Server position is all about:
- Guiding guests through menus, demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food and beverages
- Taking accurate orders and partnering with team member to deliver great food
- Assisting in tasks to ensure a clean and safe restaurant
- Providing friendly and attentive service
JOB LOCATION: Little Rock, AR 72205
EMPLOYER: Downstream Casino
JOB TITLE: Cage Lead
The Cage Lead is responsible for the operation of all casino cage locations during a given shift. Responsible for the administration of Downstream Casino’s Internal Control System, Check Cashing policy as well as company and departmental policies and procedures. The Cage Lead is responsible for communicating pertinent information to all Cage Team Members and Management on a timely basis. The Cage Lead is responsible for promoting outstanding guest relations and consistently presents a professional demeanor at all times. All functions are to be performed within guidelines of the Downstream Casino Resort’s policies and procedures, Internal Control Standards and objectives.
JOB LOCATION: Pine Bluff, AR 71601
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or Equivalent
HOW TO APPLY:
Through recruiter: You may apply for this job through the Pine Bluff (DWS) – Job Service at 1001 S. Tennessee St., Pine Bluff , AR ( 870-534-1920 )
EMPLOYER: FIS Global
JOB TITLE: Customer Contact
JOB LOCATION: Little Rock, AR
FIS Global in Little Rock, AR has approximately 50 Customer Contact positions we are needing to fill by early January 20’.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Our Little Rock Contact Center provides support to thousands of card holders every day via phone and virtual chat solutions. We have big plans for our Call Center team! We are growing quickly, yet we remain focused on crafting an incredible experience for our clients. We value and expect thoughtfulness and high performance from everyone at FIS and look forward to having you on the team! We offer paid training along with a benefit package that’s second to none!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will be providing customer service via phone and virtual chat solutions regarding prepaid card solutions. You will handle customer inquiries and resolve simple and basic support issues such as address changes, card processing, and billing/payment issues.
- Serve as a primary contact for inbound customer issues
- Update customer information and ensure accurate entry of contact information
- Troubleshoot customer problems, and identifying root cause of problems
- Track and document inbound support requests
- Must be available to work overtime
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate
ADDED BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Banking or financial industry experience
- Experience working with card holders and resolving payment issues
- 1-2 Call Center experience
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and 3 weeks of paid vacation
- 401k program with company match
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates can go to https://careers.fisglobal.com/us/en and in the search field enter JR95458.